Centers Plan for Healthy Living (CPHL) is a Managed Care Organization whose goal is to work with our members and providers to break down barriers to accessing comprehensive healthcare. Our focus is on coordinating care for Medicare and/or Medicaid eligible populations and working with our members to address their long- and short-term healthcare needs and improve their overall health and quality of life. CPHL has an approximate amount of 46,000 enrollees and continue to grow in numbers year by year.
One of CPHL’s strengths is our collaboration with community-based providers to best serve eligible populations, and we are actively recruiting quality providers to promote choice and satisfaction to the communities we serve; in the five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk, Rockland, Westchester, Erie and Niagara Counties.
We value having a strong presence in our communities, and providers in our network receive the same dedication, quality of services, and support to make our partnership a successful one.
If you are interested in joining the CPHL Medicare Provider Network, please click here to submit your request.
You may also contact us via the following:
Provider Recruitment Phone: 1.917.789.5264
Provider Recruitment Fax: 1.718.215.1277
Provider Recruitment Email: ProviderRecruitment@centersplan.com
Who is Centers Plan for Healthy Living?
- CPHL's Lines of Business
- CPHL's Servicing Counties
- CPHL's Participating Hospitals
- You can find a complete list of our participating Providers HERE.
Here’s what to have handy as you get started:
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- CAQH (Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare) ProView Account Number – make sure the account is up to date and authorize Centers Plan for Healthy Living to access your data
What Happens Next:
- A representative will start the process with you.
- You’ll be registered in our system.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your participation request – this usually occurs within 24-48 hours.
- We’ll quickly review your application – and if we’re not accepting new applications for your area or specialty, we’ll let you know.
Congratulations! You’re now ready to see patients as a Centers Plan for Healthy Livings network care provider.